Saturday, September 25, 2010

Preemptive Drawing and Small Sculpture Sale!

Announcing the Adam Farcus Preemptive Drawing and Small Sculpture Sale!

To fund some apartment renovations, artistic and curatorial projects, and living expenses, I am announcing my Preemptive Drawing and Small Sculpture Sale. If you wish to make a purchase of a soon-to-be-created piece of artwork please follow the instructions below. I will send you the work in a few short months. Please inquire by email at:
adamfarcus (at) yahoo (dot) com

12" x 12" drawing (unframed) - $50
no larger than 6" x 6" x 6" cardboard sculpture - $100

How it works:
1. Decide which type of artwork(s) you would like.
2. Tell me your preference by email.
3. I will send you a bill through Paypall, or by mail if you prefer to pay by check.
4. I will make your piece(s).
5. You get your artwork.
6. You bask in the joy of my work filling your home (or a friend's home) for years to come.

Below are some examples of my work. More can be seen at adamfarcus.com

Adam Farcus - Owl (cardboard, hot glue, latex paint, acrylic paint, spray paint, marker, rhinestones) 2008

Adam Farcus - Bluemoondog (spray paint, watercolor, pencil, tin foil on paper) 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment