Saturday, March 10, 2012

money, health, & art

a lineage of images on health & my work from past year:

screen capture of my purchased health insurance plan (catastrophe insurance)

an x-ray of my teeth, after my abscessed tooth was removed (more on that experience here)

tree/stump in England which people have hammered coins into for good luck
 
detail of the above stump
 i pick up lucky pennies, and keep them in my left pocket till they are no longer lucky

Adam Farcus - Lucky Pennies (lucky pennies, wood, glue, and shellac) 2012 [for the Octagon open house]
 Lucky Pennies (detail)

text from "Buckland's Complete Book of Witchcraft" that detail the healing powers of colors and how to charge water with colors

Adam Farcus - Charge (jars, lighting gels, tape, water, US dollar coins, bricks, and light) 2011

Charge (detail)

No comments:

Post a Comment